Dermatology Expert Forum
Red/Pink Spot on Penis Gland

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Red/Pink Spot on Penis Gland
On head of my penis, on one side of the opening of my penis, I have red./pink spot that is shaped like a half diamond. The red/pink skin feels a little tough but do not have any pain or itching. I noticed the spot a month ago (two months after i last had sex) and since then it has not changed.  I plan on going to the doctor soon but I was wondering if this sounds like a genital wart?
No, it definitely does not sound like a wart, or any other STD either for that matter.  Ir's probably just irritation of some sort.  Let it be and show the doctor when you go.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, round pins spot on left side of penis head was started.