Red/Pink shiny bump on penis
I recently found out i had a slightly red, nearly pink even bump on the side of my penis.
It doesnt hurt or itch, and has no puss inside. I have only been involved with 1 sexual partner in my whole life and we never had anyone before that because our first time was at 14. Everytime i wash my penis the bump seems to go away a little, but it comes back again within the day.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts,pearly penile papules or molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a 30-year-old married man. I have sex only with my wife. A month back I noticed some pink colour papules on the foreskin of my penis. They grew in size and number and there is severe itching in the area. After medical consultation, the doctor said it was some infection, not sexually transmitted and prescribed anti-inflammatory cream and to consume anti-inflammatory tablets for 10 days. I applied anti-inflammatory cream and took anti-inflammatory tablets for 10 days. The papules decreased in size during 10 days of having tablets but after stopping the tablets they are again increasing in size and number. They have now spread on the scrotum, causing severe itching. Please suggest a treatment.
Dear Sir/Madam,