Red Rash Around Urethra

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Rash Around Urethra

Hi, I am a 15 year old male un-circumsized. I have had a red rash around my urethra for the past 2 weeks or so. It is sometimes really red but other times not so red. I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend about a month ago. We were both virgins when we had sex for the first time. Which means no Oral sex as well. So I would think that we were both STI free right? The redness was first noticed was when I changed types of Condoms the one that I switched to don't have spermicides so I ruled that out as an irritation.
I should add that the only time that I have any irritation is when I wash my penis. If I urinate afterwards it will burn quite badly. I changed to a different type of soap but still no luck. I really want to no what this possibly could be. Anyways any help or suggestions will be awesome. Thanks for your time

This discussion is related to redness around urethra opening.
Tags: irritable

This may or may not be linked to your sexual encounter. This may in fact be a irritation to some substances.

To reach definite diagnosis, you may need to talk to your doctor, who may examine and run some tests.

Do you have any irriation while passing urine?

How big are the lesions?

Let us know if you may have any other queries and keep us posted on your health.

Best regards
Hey i'm a 20 year old male who also has a red ring like rash around the opening of the urethra.  I noticed it yesterday morning.  It is sensitive in some spots more than others but in general the whole rash has an increased sensitivity.  I am uncircumcised and i have noticed a couple of very small bumps in the ring that remind me of the bumps that most uncircumcised men get at the head's lower part on the penis (where the shaft meets the head).  I know those one's are okay, ive had them since i can remember, but the ones in the ring are a tad worrisome to me.  I havent had sex for probly 2 months and there were no signs or symptoms before that.  I was unprotected and the girl was known for having a somewhat questionable sex life (hypocrisy it seems).
Please let me know if this is anything to be worried about.  I am going to see the doctor soon I just felt like i needed something to hold me over til then.  
What you're describing could be a yeast infection. Have you been tested for that?