Red Rash on left side of face near ear comes and goes
I have a red half circle rash on the left side of my face near my ear that has been coming and going since December. It itches constantly and is really warm to the touch. I am really worried that I have something serious going on...and just recently I developed itty bitty bumps all over my left forearm. I am not sure if they are related. What do you reccomend I do?
I have the same thing. At first i thought it was just dry skinn but then i started  gettting patches all over. I have some on my arm and on my face. I think it might be Egzema. Maybe get it checked out by a doctor or try skinn moisturizing oitments that you can get at any drug store.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be nummular dermatitis or ringworm (fungal infection). Nummular dermatitis is a sort of eczema and allergic reaction is an important cause. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and keep the skin sweat free. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you so much for your help. I am going to get the stuff you reccomended today to see if it helps!