Dermatology Expert Forum
Red Rash/small pimples on lower abdomen
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Red Rash/small pimples on lower abdomen

I am a 23y/o male. I have a red rash or sorts on my lowere abdomen. It seems to be rather a series of  small red pimples that start 2in below my naval and extend to the base of the shaft. They are more prevalent in the actual pubic hair region, and a few of them(5 or so) have small white heads on them.the sizs of the heads are about the size of a pencil lead/pen tip in width. one of the heads is actually almost black, not whitish of the other 4.  My fear is that this is herpes. I had sex 3 days before this occurred which was unprotected. I also had sex the night before I noticed this but this was with  protection. I am not sure if it's friction.  I did recall feeling discomfort when my partner was on top because she was grinding  herself into me, quite roughly. The region is a bit sensitive.. not painful but a little uncomfortable.  I do not have any of these pimples on my penis (or  anywhere else) except  in the pubic hair region and for a few little red marks (without heads) on the base of my shaft  (no more  than 3/4in) up.
Any ideas?   Thanks.