Red Rashes & Dots on my Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Rashes & Dots on my Penis

Yesterday night after bath i suddenly noticed many red dots and rashes on the bottom part of the penis head , centre parts of the penis

I have irritation from today morning but when i pass urine no pain or irritation, but i have small irritation like pinching pain for fe secons and it disappears.

The rashes are present on top, center part of my penis it's very small and mild .. and when i touch the rashes ..no pain nothing .

I am afraid to go to doctor now . I am having sex only with my wife , my last sex with my wife was 1 week before day before her periods.

From yesterday i have been feeling to have body pain in my stomach, head ace, shoulder pains, etc.

when I was looking at it, and when I sled my finger across the head of the penis,

What can this be?  What are these dots?  Can this be STD?,

Please advice me ... is this very serious & harmful infection ..

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

hey man .. i have the same type of symptoms
redness that comes and goes .. these little red dots all over but you can only see them well when errected. But sometimes the redness comes in patches on the head but usually dissapear by the end of the day
i have small white zit looking things under my forskin. a month ago i had intercourse and i have 3 red spots. 2 to the right and one right under the pee hole. there not there no more. but i would like some one to explain where they went., for the last week my pee has been also burning.
I have bumps on my forskin where I pull back and 2 on the shaft and a lump on my thigh Wat is this win I went to the doctor they gave me the meds I needed but after that was clear up they came back could it be because I'm trying a new soap
i have the exact same symptoms as you, red patches and little lumps mainly noticed when i have an erection, have you found out what it is yet it's really starting to worry me, just went to my doctor and he said it doesnt look like anything but obviously my penis wasnt erect, please get back to me soon if you can
I had the same problem. it`s actualy caused from sweat,espesialy with the warm summers and long hours of work.so don`t worry to much. just try to keep it dry and clean.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers