Red Rashes on Leg

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Rashes on Leg

I have red rashes develop on my leg and it spreads lower leg only. Some times it will go and again comes. The color changes from red to brown and i feel its similar to capillaritis. 2-3months back I had applied 'Manexil(Minoxidil 5%)' on my skin and does it cause any prob like this? I feel a burning sensation and it increases in day time, especially hot time.  Hope you can give advice in this case.

Thanks,

This discussion is related to Un usual Rash on back of legs.
I developed a rash on my lower leg just above the ankle after walking for a long time in 90 degree weather.  It does not itch but feels hot to the touch and my ankles are slightly swollen.    
I have an itchy red rash on both legs from the knee down to  the the ankle, and can't get rid of it.  Help!!!!
read the other forum - Golfers Vasculitis - has great info on this problem