Red Scrotum
After a scare with STDs that turned out false, I noticed my scrotum to be redder than I remember. I have no pain, no itching, no symptoms in general other than a red scrotum and sometimes having it feel warm. I tried yeast a yeast cream and a fungus cream but no change. Is this something I should be concerned about or are some scrotums just more red than a normal skin color.
These symptoms can be due to dermatitis skin. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Wash the area with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and wear cotton clothes. If the symptoms still persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My scrotum has a pink blotch about the size of a half dollar coin. Also, I have smaller blotch under the head of my penis. My dermatologist prescribed Tacrolimus Ointment to be used daily, and after using the first tube to go without use for a month before refilling the prescription. She said that this depigmentation is because my body thinks that there is something  attacking me and that this is the reaction. Two months have passed and no improvement.

I wear male guards for overactive bladder and I heed to know if chemicals in the odor control feature is causing my depigmentation. Thank you.

***@****.