Red Spot under eye

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Spot under eye

I have had this red spot underneath my eye for the past 4-6 days and i have been trying many things to get rid of it. I put on lotion for all those days thinking it was a rash sorta thing. but no change. I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions i could try to clear it up .

It can be due to dermatitis skin as the simplest differential. Take some Benadryl and apply some calamine lotion and a mild steroid cream on the skin. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.