Red Spots on penis and itching after sex
Hey, first of all thank you very much for answering my question.
I m 25 years old and of perfect health.
I have recently have a girlfriend and I slept with her various times without protection (she is using a ring) and I realized that after the sex I have got red small spots on the penis head and also it seemed itchy. I washed my penis deeply since then and after a couple of days the red spots dissapear again. But then when we have sex again the red spots come back and it is also starting to itch a little again and then after a couple of days (not having sex) they dissapear again. I was wondering that it maybe has to do something with the ring, can you get rashes from that or can you actually be allergic to it?
I dont know what else it could be because I never had this before.
Please advise me
Hey I have basically the same thing, but my GF isnt on The Ring. Did you ever figure out what this was?
ive been have the same exact problem and have developed a rash on the under side of my penis and scrotum where the penis lies.
Same thing happened to me, it is most likely a yeast infection, that you are giving back and forth due to the intercourse with your partner. Believe it or not, Monistat ( a medication for women ) that you can purchase over the counter helped mine clear up, within a week and stayed healthy due to both of us using Monistat at the same time. Took me months to figure out with no health insurance. Maybe this will help someone. All the best.
I had a similar issue.  Turns out it wasn't a yeast infection (thank god), just overly sensitive skin.  I learned that it is pretty common too and that made me feel a lot better.  I bought myself a penis health creme and used it every day.  It really worked for me.  Check it out.