Red and Purple lumps/sores on toes....
About 3 weeks ago, I had what I thought were insect bites on my toes. After 2 weeks, they had gotten bigger, became very itchy and were turning a purple color. I saw my doc and she prescribed a steroid cream, but it has only helped the itching some. More have come up and there is swelling, along with achy pains in my foot. These are not open sores. They resemble blisters, but do not break open. I'm just curious to know what this could possibly be. I was diagnosed with Raynaud's Phenomenon a few months ago, so my feet turn purple daily.....I've just never had anything like this. Any information would be greatly appreciated! (I included a pic to maybe help with this)
For such symptoms, cellulitis and peripheral vascular disease need to be evaluated. Since you have been diagnosed with raynaud’s disease, hence peripheral vascular disease should be evaluated.  Raynaud's disease is a vascular disorder that affects blood flow to the extremities which include the fingers and toes when exposed to temperature changes or stress. Treatment for Raynaud's disease may include prescription medicines that dilate blood vessels, such as calcium channel blockers (nifedipine) or diltiazem. In severe cases, a sympathectomy procedure can be performed.

I sincerely advise you to consult a physician and discuss this possibility with him.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.