Red armpit rash
Okay, so starting about a month and a half ago I bought this new razor, and it had one of those fancy lotion strips and was working for a few weeks. Once i ran out of replacements i was just using the same one for about a week. I started to get this itchy rash under both my armpits. I bought a new razor and it still didn't go away, i also bought a new deodorant but still no improvement. The skin on my armpits was very dry, so i started to use a lotion to get it to go away still nothing. Whenever i would itch the rash the skin would peel because it was so dry. I also started to use Cortizone to stop the itching.. still nothing but intense burning, also burned when i applied deoderant. The rash is very red and scabby and summer is coming up and i would love to be comfortable wearing a tank top! Please help!!!

This discussion is related to Armpit Rash.
From the symptoms it looks like dermatitis skin. The treatments of this condition are application of topical corticosteroids which will reduce the inflammatory process. Topical immunomodulators like pimecrolimus and tacrolimus can be used in severe conditions but should be used under a dermatologist’s guidance. Wash the area with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. Also wear cotton clothes. If the symptoms still persist then you can consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.