Red blemish on lower lip

I have had a red blemish that is right at the bottom of my lip and where my skin touches the lip.  It is not sore or does not cause pain or anything.  It has been there for about a year or so and doesn't seem to have gotten bigger.  You can stretch the skin by it and it kind of disappears.  I am not sure what it is, or is it something to worry about.  Thanks.
if you poke it, or apply pressure to the blemish does it turn white or "dissapear"? is it flat or raised?
It is mostly flat, but I guess a tad raised, hardly.  It, I would say dissapears if you apply pressure mostly.  Thanks so much for your help!
google cherry angioma and see if that is familiar. i think it may be something along those lines. if it is scaly you may need a doctor to take a look.

Ok.  It is fairly flat and hardly noticable at this time.  I guess if it gets worse, then they can remove it.  Thanks!
the treatment is really simple. it involves a laser or electro cautery and takes under 5 minutes. minimal discomfort and a small scab for a few days.