Red blister in upper thigh
I have a red blister in between my upper thigh and scrotum (on both legs) that developed recently, I have not been active sexually. It does not hurt or bleed, its just red and looks like the skin has been peeled off the top of it. It smells sometimes, I think from the puss it puts out every now and then... I have no idea what it is, but I have had these blisters before. Is it due to the fact that my thighs rub together (although this is not in the area where my thighs rub with each other) ?

This kind of swelling can be a swollen lymph node,a sebaceous cyst,dermatitis due to friction rub or sweat,contact dermatitis or a boil. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes.

Sebaceous cyst is usually painless but can become painful if infected. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle be staph aureus.Treatment includes antibiotics and warm compresses.

I feel that an examination by a dermatologist is required to confirm a diagnosis as without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough.Till then apply warm compresses on the swelling and keep that area clean and wear cotton undergarments.In case of pain,you can take some anti-inflammatory analgesic(pain reliever) like ibuprofen.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.