Red blotches and spots, painless, non itchy, disappear
I have noticed for several months now that I often get red blotches and spots on the back of my hands and around the wrist area. I haven't noticed it anywhere else that I can think of.

They are painless, non itchy, non textured, non raised and usually disappear within an hour or two- If I didn't see them I wouldn't even know they were there. When I apply pressure they also vanish, and when I remove the pressure they reappear. They tend to reoccur in the same spots (like between my 3rd and 4 finger on my left hand- just an example) They range in size from pin ***** (longer lasting) to pea sized (shorter lasting). Sometimes after a bowel movement, I will get a really large blotch on my right hand. Some days I get a lot, some days none at all.

It's just really weird, and I don't know if I should just let it slide as something normal or get it checked out. Though usually by the time I get an appt. at the doctors, the marks have disappeared. I have had bowel issue in the past few months that scared me into thinking really serious things were happening, but have had all possible bowel tests and others (Liver, blood sugar, celiac, stds, etc) with nothing unusual turning up.

Does anyone else get these spots?
im 15 and i get them on my hands too.. same symptoms as you
i think a lot of people get them... dont worry
I'm 21 and have the exact same symptoms.  Had a blood panel done and nothing was found.  Doctors seem to think it's nothing to worry about.
You seem to be having hives (urticaria). Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.