Aa
A
A
Close
Red blotchy itchy spots on face
OK, call me crazy but I have been putting up with an intermittent round, raised, itchy rash on my cheeks and I think I have finally figured it out.  It has appeared immediately after I wake up the next day after I get my acrylic nails done.  I must be rubbing my face with the debris flying through the air while at the nail salon, then within 24 hours I have these very red itchy cheeks.  Further aggravation caused by sun or pool water makes these spots raised and itchy.  I am ready to get rid of my nails and in the meantime have been using a topical cream recommended by the doctor:  Nystatin Cream USP.  Ladies, consider the timing of the rashes to when you get your nails done.  Just a suggestion...

This discussion is related to help! red round patch on face that comes and goes in same spot.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

You are right in spreading awareness about - Contact dermatitis - very commonly seen amongst nail paint users because of the metal content, etc.

It would be best to identify your symptoms and consult a doctora t the earliest for the correct diagnosis and further management plan.

Regards.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources