Red blotchy itchy spots on face
OK, call me crazy but I have been putting up with an intermittent round, raised, itchy rash on my cheeks and I think I have finally figured it out.  It has appeared immediately after I wake up the next day after I get my acrylic nails done.  I must be rubbing my face with the debris flying through the air while at the nail salon, then within 24 hours I have these very red itchy cheeks.  Further aggravation caused by sun or pool water makes these spots raised and itchy.  I am ready to get rid of my nails and in the meantime have been using a topical cream recommended by the doctor:  Nystatin Cream USP.  Ladies, consider the timing of the rashes to when you get your nails done.  Just a suggestion...

This discussion is related to help! red round patch on face that comes and goes in same spot.

You are right in spreading awareness about - Contact dermatitis - very commonly seen amongst nail paint users because of the metal content, etc.

It would be best to identify your symptoms and consult a doctora t the earliest for the correct diagnosis and further management plan.

Regards.