Red bump on arm, won't leave??

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bump on arm, won't leave??

I had a red bump my arm that when I scratch or pick it bleeds and forms a scab. The skin around it is dry and flakey. The bump dissapeared and formed on a new place on my arm. This one has been here or around a few weeks. What is it!!! Also I will link you to a photo: http://i.imgur.com/HHkwT.jpg

Also it's fairly small bump. It doesn't itch or hurt. What is it please help!!!

This bump can be a benign skin growth. What exactly it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.