Red bump oozing yellow green stuff
I have a red bump right on the waistband line and it was really hurting so my wife looked at it. Thinking it might be a pimple she went to scrape the top off of it and it started oozing a yellowish green pus. She squeezed it out and there was a lot of the stuff. then she did it again tonight and it had a lot more in it. I don't think it is necessarily related but I am now running a temperature just under 100. What the heck is this.

One differential for this is a boil. A boil is a skin infection caused by the bacteria Staphylococcus aureus. This skin infection may start as a small bump that may become warm and tender on palpation.The bump may rapidly grow into a large nodule with a yellowish "eye".This may eventually drain and pus may be thick and profuse as it comes out of the "eye". I suggest you have this seen by your physician. A pain reliever or paracetamol may be able to help relieve the pain and the fever.

Apply a clean warm compress over the area to help keep  down the swelling.A sterile gauze held down with a micropore tape may be used to cover the area until you have this assessed by your physician. Your doctor will be prescribing you with oral antibiotics.