Red bumps, rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bumps, rash

I was reading other people's posts, and I have have similar problems, only worse it seems.
Yes my entire body is covered in small red bumps, head to toe.
I did recently start Welbutrin, which someone else mentioned they had started. - though Dr's will say this has no association with the "Atopic Dermatitis"
I was recenty in a car accident, therefore likely the stress of this caused "Atopic Dermatitis"
Here is something... Let's say someone has a yeast infection, not treated for sometime, can you actually break out in a skin rash assosciated with yeast?
While this can be called "Atopic Dermatitis" it looks like the skin rashes my babies got and were diagnosed with yeast infections. While this is only diagnosed in babies, and I realize babies and adults are different, could it be more fungal than the other options?
Any time I take anti-biotics I get yeast infections. It is well known that anti-biotics kill good and bad bacteria... many people take acidopholus or eat extra yogourt to compensate... Many people get yeast infections because of a lesser immune system whether it be because of meds, sickness, stress, or lack of excercise / diet.
I read on other people's posts that nothing helped with their rash... as is the case for me. But - note that I used some topical anti-fungal cream and it reduced itching in my legs...This could simply be that putting any cream on will likely give short term relief. I am afraid to attempt this on my whole body...
I am not allergic to anything. I have never had a rash like this in my life. I'm not solid on my little theories, but I just thought I'd throw it out there...
If any of this makes sense... what is the best treatment? (currently taking cortizone (spelling?) pills - no help)
Covered my body in cortizone yesterday, still worse today - scalp, face, and everywhere all the way to my feet.

This discussion is related to very itchy red blotchy rash on torso, legs arms, back, and neck.

This could be an allergic reaction to some unknown substance or dermatitis or eczema or insect bites.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites, use a medicated sunscreen whenever you go out.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.