Red bumps and rash Uncircumcised
About 5-6 days ago i had unprotected sex with my female partner and about 2 or 3 days later after that i developed a rash on the head of my penis little red bumps (i will include a picture).. I am  uncircumcised There is no discharge i havent had any feverish symptoms no itching or pain while urination. Tip of my head isnt red and my penis isnt sore..Do you have any insight on what it could be???
It can be due to friction rub, infection of the penis head or STD’s like Chlamydia or Gonorrhea (less likely). Avoid intercourse and masturbation till the area gets healed. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get a complete STD panel test done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for the Advice.. I really do appreciate it.. So after a few days.. Its Clearing up on its own.. I was afraid it may have been herpes.. but it never blistered up or even had puss or anything and its just clearing up on its own.. and I didnt know if STD's showed So quickly but its going away on its own ...