Red bumps and scabs on penis
I am a 25 years old and the past 6 or 7 years I have had small red bumps on the left side of the head of my penis.  

There is a constant group of about 10-15 small bumps ranging from the size of a pin head to about 1cm.  
They appear to be scabs forming under the surface of the skin.  I have noticed that each individual bump or scab will heal while new bumps constantly form in the general area.  The bumps are not painful and do not produce any sort of discharge.  I am sexually active and have been for about 7 years. I have had unprotected sex with 2 long term (long term meaning several years) partners but noticed it is not contagious in any way.  I did not have unprotected sex with my first partner 7 years ago.  I have also never have never been diagnosed with an STD.  

I am in desperate need of help.  Thanks
From your symptoms the possibility of lichen planus needs to be ruled out. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes.Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids,retinoids,hydroquinone and phototherapy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.