Red bumps everywhere

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bumps everywhere

Im getting weird red bumps all over my body,
About a week ago my dog got flees so we
got rid of her flees and bombed the house with
bug killer and ever since then i have been getting
little red bumps that look like tiny mosquito bites,
they itch and sting really bad, every time i itch they spread
any help or answere??
Tags: RED BUMPS, bumps, help, itch, body, red
These can be due to allergic reaction to the bug spray or contact dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil and apply calamine lotion. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.