Red bumps on back of the arm

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bumps on back of the arm

I have red  bumps on the back of the arm. They are  mostly  not  itchy and have been there since about a year now and have gotten worse since I am doing  waxing frquently.  I  believe its a hair follicle issue. I want to get  my soft  skin on hands back and I dont  know how to go about it.
Any medical help will be appreciated.
It can be due to folliculitis due to irritated hair follicles. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles and presents as red pimples with a hair in the center of each one.
Mild folliculitis usually heals on its own in about 2 weeks. Other than that, you can apply warm compresses and topical antibiotics.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing
Thanks  for  your reply Doctor. Jut to  give you  more details, they seem to be not healing and it has been more than 6 months at and my skin looks  really red with small bumps on back of the hand, also there seems to  be no hair in the center of the pimple( or may be they are yet to  grow) , so do you  suggest  me getting it checked ? How do you suggest using a hot compress? Are there any antibiotics crème that can make my skin back to  normal. Your reply would be really appreciated.