Red bumps on elbows, hands and knees. Help?!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have reoccurring red bumps that show up on mostly my elbows, knuckles, and my knees. The ones on my elbows are the worst. They start out small then form together into a flat, red, raised bump about the size of a thumb nail. And the ones on my elbows itch so bad. The ones on the back of my hand start out as one tiny bump then they spread and I'll have about 4-5 tiny bumps on my knuckles. The ones on my knees usually come in 1-2 and aren't very big. They all usually go away on their own but it takes awhile. They're so ugly and annoying and get itchy. Any help as to what it is?
Hi and welcome. Since you have them on the high spots it seems you are resting your knees, knuckles and elbow on something that your having a allergic reaction to. What type of work to you do?