Red bumps on legs, back, arms and a few on the belly

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My daughter has this red bumps on her legs, back, arms and a few on her belly.  I just went to the doctor here and he said that he was unsure what they were and that she would need to go to a dermatologist.  They asked me if she had ring worm.  I said no and than I remembered she had been treated for lyme disease when she was 8.  The tick we found had lyme disease.  My daughter is now 13 and this rash does not look like ring room or lyme disease rash.  There is no red blotching and no discharge from any of them.  The skin is dry but is very red.  Can you please help me?  My daughter is very active in sports and with school and is embarresed when she has to get dressed and undressed for PE at school.  Thank you so much for your time!

Concerned MOM!