Red bumps on penish....STD?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bumps on penish....STD?

9047933?1366670639
I had unprotected sex with a girl roughly 4-7 weeks ago.  This included me giving her oral sex.  The day after I noticed a bump on my upper lip which I popped and watched white pus come out but it has remained there ever since.

I noticed a few weeks ago a couple small bumps on the underside of my penis just below the opening.  They look like pimples but are similar to my skin color and won't pop.  They do not hurt or itch at all.  They are right on top of the skin on either side that converges at the opening of my (urethra?) penis opening.  I asked the girl if she had anything and she said she had been tested and that she did not.  

An important thing to note is that I had common warts on my finger, wrist and arms for the past couple years that have just been extracted, frozen, and/or cauterized by my dermatologist.  One of the common warts was on the right side of my face on my jawline.  Could the bump on my lip be a common wart manifesting itself there given its rapid appearance?  What about my penis?
I have a couple more pictures if they are needed....
Is it possible she was a host and also has a STD not testable?
The bump on lips can be due to folliculitis or boil but for the bumps on penis, warts should be ruled out. Warts are small painless growth on skin caused by Human Papilloma Virus. These can be light or dark. They are usually oval in growth and raised forming rough surface in the skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Can I ask why the warts on the penis were ruled out?
The bump on my penis that is causing my concern can be found almost dead center of the picture.  It is hard to see because of the picture quality but the size and shape of it has remained constant for at least 3 weeks now.  It does not hurt or itch at all.  Neither does my lip...

In my earlier post i have mentioned that warts should be ruled out. Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but Sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white.

Ok, I thought what you meant was that I did not have to worry about having warts.  I know now that you mean I should get seen to rule it out.
I've just been tested for HIV, herpes 1 + 2, gonorhea, syphilis, chlamydia, hepatitis B and C.

I will get my results tomorrow or the next day.  One tiny bump has seemed to disappear and I believe the one pictured is shrinking.  Should I go get checked for genital warts?
I've come back negative on everything.....
should I still get checked for warts it's just one bump it's not flaky at all but it's still there
?