Red bumps on skin
Hi. In the past month, I began noticing tiny red bumps on my skin. At first they were scattered; a few on the inside of my arm, one on my scalp, a couple on my breasts, a couple on my back, then one just near my pubic area and a couple on my neck. Today I have them all over the sides of my breasts and near my underarms. I did a search and it looks JUST like folliculitis, but the random locations of the bumps doesn't really correspond to that. I also thought it might be scabies, but it only itches mildly. I have been using a different soap for a few months and wonder if it's an allergic reaction that occurred suddenly.
I wish I could post a photo! Can anyone help? Thanks.
These red bumps can be due to contact dermatitis, folliculitis, sweat dermatitis or heat rash. Use a mild soap and use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating.Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.