Red bumps/pimples around genitals, what is it?
So I recently had a one night stand with an old friend from high school. Protected of course the only way i do it.
so a day or two afterwards i noticed these small red bumps on my inner right thigh leading to my genitals. Hair follicles are in bumps and a few have developed a pimple like appearance. Im starting to get worried been showering twice daily, morning and night and they dont seem to be clearing up.

whats going on here?

This discussion is related to Is it herpes or folliculitis ? I can baredly sleep..

This could be due to a number of things such as from irritants, stress, diet, hygiene, some medications, hormones, sexually transmitted diseases or skin conditions such as folliculitits.  If you see hair follicles within the bumps, then this could be folliculitis. This may present as a pimple like lesion and usually resolve on its own. Genital herpes, on the other hand,  usually present with blister lesions. Diagnosis is through biopsy of the lesion or blood test for antibodies for the virus responsible. If it persists, it would be best to have this evaluated further by your doctor . A complete physical examination is important in determining the diagnosis. It is important to keep the area clean and dry.

Take care and keep us posted.
well i trimmed the hair around the area so ill have a clearer view of the whole situation with hair clippers. seems to be slowly fading on my inner thigh. the ones on the pubic hair above my genitals are more visible now. and more have a 'pimple' look to them. which im tempted to pop. but im trying to restrain myself from doing so
i think i have the same problem too. red bumps. i scratch and i think they spread. it is not in my armpit.  after a long shower cleaning this situation it got a little worse...when i put some deodorant on i had a burning sensation on my armpit i applied a little around my genitals and it hurt really bad. how is ur condition right now? did u find out what it was? let me know please.