Red bumps/spots on head of penis after intercourse
I have sex with my wife regularly and sometimes after I get these red bumps and spots on the head of my penis.  What can these be?  I think it might be due to the fact that my wife fully shaves, can that be a cause of this?   It is also very itchy and it usually always happens after intercourse.

Thank you for your help.
One possibility for your symptoms is chafing. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Recently I have been getting red itchy bumps on my penis head, and I always get them after sexual intercourse?? I wonder what can it be? I'm getting a little worried and I need some quick advice on how I can cure it? I bought some monistat 7 for me and my wife thinking it can be a yeast infection, but now I have dry spots on the bumps please help me???