Red bumps with black center on scrotum
Hi.  About a week ago i developed itchy red bumps with black centers on my scrotum.  I had them examined by an urgent care physician and he informed me that they didn't appear to be STI related.  He really didn't know what it was but prescribed me a steroid cream.  I've looked around the internet and have come to the conclusion these may either be shaving related or possibly scabies? I'm aware that as a 25 yr old male that they could be an STI however, it has been a week and no pus or anything has come from it.  Anything?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts or scabies (very contagious).
Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Take some antihistaminic lie Benadryl for the itching. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.