Red bumpy rash on face and neck

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red bumpy rash on face and neck

I have this red rash looking thing on my face and neck with tiny red bumps.  It itches at times (at least every other day if not daily) and feels rough.  I have been to different dermatologists and they each have diagnosed me with something different.  It looks close to a dermatitis or eczema, but not completely from looking at pictures online, but I am not sure.  I have had it for awhile and it does not seem to go away.  I am fair skinned and tend to flush easily, so some days the rash on my cheeks looks redder and other days it is barely red, but the tiny bumps and rough skin texture is always there.  It itches from time to time and it feels dry on my face, but looks oily.  I really would like an opinion of what it could possiblely be.  If you need more info, please let me know.
From the symptoms it can be seborrheic dermatitis or eczema. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky, dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema.

Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply some calamine lotion. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist. you may need topical and oral steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.