Red cheek and electric shike like pain
I have been having a pain in my right cheek since a month now it is a pain that comes and goes. But it feels like and electric shock and it really hurts bad one my right cheek. First I thought I had an sinus infection and had an X-ray done. This was not it. Then I checked my teeth it could have beem this as I needed to have some work done on some on my teeth on my right upper teeth. I had them done and I still had some pain, less but now it is ever time I touch my cheek or if I blow my nose. My nose and my right cheek are a little red and look a little inflated.

I have been diagnosed with Lupus in 2001 and Have been taking my med without any problems. I had a small flare but it was on my arms this past year otherwise I have been ok. Now could it be my Lupus or something else doing this. Is there a cure to this kind of problem.

Sophia