Red dots all over legs? Help!
Now I have put up with these dots for a couple of years now, but I have been tired of hiding my legs because of it. I have looked all over the internet to find out what this condition is - no luck there. Many of the places I looked say it could be "Keratosis Pilaris", I researched this and found out that the dots should be raised like spots to be this condition, but mine are: Red, small (about pin-pricked size) non-raised dots. They appear where each hair grows out.
I've tried different ways of getting rid of the hairs, shaving, waxing etc. and moisturise before and after, but still the same. Please help me, I feel quite hopeless.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be hives. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rashes. If the symptoms persist then topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to clogged pores or hair follicles. The other possibility is of Schamberg’s disease. It is a chronic discoloration of the lower limbs and presents as red or brown pigmentation in patches. Exact diagnosis can be confirmed only after examination for which a dermatologist’s consultation is the best.

Thank you for your post in return of my question. I am very grateful for your answer. After reading your reply I started a research on it via Google and I do not think this is it. My case seems to be less severe than this. I will return back to you if I find out what it is. Thanks a bunch.
I would also like to add that mine do not itch, hurt or irritate me in anway. I am also going to use antibacterial products twice daily on them as recommended by another dermatologist and after a week I will report back if there is a change. Fingers crossed.
I have found out from another place that this could be something called "Petechiae" anyone know where to get creams etc for this to help reduce or even cure this thing? Thanks

There is no skin cream for petechaie. Petechiae are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then please consult a physician and get other causes ruled out which include allergic reaction, autoimmune diseases, thrombocytopenia, ITP or leukemias.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your post and for sharing your time. I will have to go to a physician as this is more complicated than I thought. This will probably be a long time yet to come. For the time being I will try to gather up simple techniques that may help ease whatever this is. If "Petechiae" is only for a limited time I have a feeling this may not be it as I have had it was several years. If anyone has any techniques that may help or has an creams etc then please help me out. Thanks.
I have been reading some other similar topics and have come across "Folliculitis". I think this is the closest diagnosis I have made yet. Is this condition permanent? Will I be able to find a cure or anything to improve it? If so what? Please help. I have a feeling this may be it.