Dermatology Community
Red dots near my right eye
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red dots near my right eye

I have several red dots with small white/pinkish heads near my right eye.  They itch a little and won't go away.  They are much smaller then an pencil eraser.  The biggest is about 3 cm from the corner of my eye and two more running up to my eyebrow. They are not getting bigger or oozing.  Just a little concerned.
Related Discussions

Hi,

This could be cherry angiomas, though nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

Cherry angiomas are benign , fairly common skin growths that vary in size. They can occur almost anywhere on the body but usually develop on the trunk.

They are most common after age 40. The cause is unknown. Although painless and harmless, cherry angiomas may bleed profusely if injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_angioma

Cherry angiomas generally do not need to be treated. If they are cosmetically displeasing or prone to bleeding, angiomas may be removed by surgery, freezing (cryotherapy ), burning (electrosurgery/cautery), or laser.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank