Red dots on genitals
I am a healthy 20 year old male who was in a long term relationship, which ended several months ago and has not had unprotected sex since then. The last sexual encounter occurred approximately seven weeks ago and i wore a condom. Yesterday however i noticed a couple small red dots on the head of my penis. The dots were bright red, not raised and only a few mm ( about 3-4mm) in diameter. I had no irritation, itching or burning sensation when i peed. Today it seems those red dots have reduced in size and in turn i have a few more on the foreskin of my penis. Normally i would just wait for a scheduled appointment with my family doctor, however he is not available until early next week and i found this disturbing. I am wonder what could this be, how can i treat it, and should i seek more immediate medical attention?
These red dots can be due to dermatitis skin or friction rub. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.