Red dots on penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red dots on penis head

I need some help.  For the past 3 weeks now, I've had some red spots on my penis head.  They've appeared for 6 days and then they disapeared and then came back after I masterbated.  I went to the doctor to take a urine and blood test and the results came back negative for Herpes, Clamidea, etc.I'm still waiting for the rest of the results (HIV, Hep A and B) Also,  My penis doesn't itch at all and I've been feeling tired during the day after mid day.

My wife and I had  sex a month ago and week later she had a yeast infection and week after I got these red spots.  I'm not circumcised so I figured I just needed to wash my penis really well and it will go away.  That's not the case...It came back and now I have about 6 red dots on my penis head..

Can it be a yeast infection?  I've been trying to research this and there are no sypmtoms for any this stuff so I've very frustrated and full of anxiety..
1. Doesn't itch
2. Doesn't Burn
3. Comes and go's (5 days with it and then 5 days without it)
4.  Feels like I have to urinate at times.
5. I've been like this for 3 weeks.

Is there something wrong with me?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts or molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Thank you for your response and I greatly appreciate your help.  The spots have gone away and I believe its from the Monistat that I've been adding but again this has happened for 3 weeks now (coming and going).  I got my test results back and they came back all negative for the exception a little of blood in my urine.  They've asked me to take another urine test so I'm waiting to see what the result is.

The problem that I failed to mentioned in my previous post was that when the dots go away, I have this weird feeling on my penis head or just my lower abdoman area.  I feel like I need to pee all the time and I do..  I feel it more when I sit down so I don't know what  it can be.  

I've been reading this "red spots" from all these posting from different people and it looks like going to the doctor is no answer because nobody know what it is.  This is very discouraging because maybe people just don't write what their conclusion was so I don't what to do.

Any thoughts?