Red dots on shaft and rash on upper balls sack

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hey, I recently noticed that i had red dots on the shaft of my Penis and Red rash at the upper right and left of my testicles, I also have red rashes at random spots on my Penis, Need help don't know what it is.
Without external examination it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but the various possibilities for your symptoms are contact dermatitis, eczema, sweat dermatitis or contact dermatitis(appear as red small lumps with itching or burning)  or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms).

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get yourself evaluated for these possibilities. Till then, you should keep the area clean, wear lose comfortable clothes to avoid sweating, use a powder to keep the area dry  and use calamine lotion at the sites.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.