Red dots under the skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red dots under the skin

My name is Ethan , im 15yo 5'7 113lbs. I've been having this like 3-4 months. I should've go to the dermatologist but i didnt , i went to clinic and got no solution. I've run a small blood test at hospital that time when rash appears on my body and hands. they said the blood is ok but the appointment with dermatologist i've made i didnt go back for it , since im taking medicine from another doctor but still can't heal the rash. This 'red dots' happens randomly but i can feel hot when it slowly appear , it often appears on my chest arms but sometimes legs , whole upper body , and back. its color are red and it comes and go. like appear then fade out after an hour or two , sometimes 30minutes. I'm healthy and have no allergic to any food. I didn't had sex with someone.

Here's the pictures of me when i got the rash.
http://1drv.ms/1ZD9Cyx