Red dots underneath penis head
Over the weekend I had sex with a woman for the first time. the next day I noticed there were about 5-6 very small, almost pinpoint like red dots under my penis head and a couple on the base of my penis head. They have not spread or worsened in condition and I guess it is possible that I got them right after sex but I did not examine myself. Just wondering what this could be. I've heard broken blood vessels and yeast infection. Dots are not raised just looks like a discoloration. Help is appreciated thanks.
anybody?
From the symptoms it can be due to friction rub during intercourse or chafing skin. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.