Red inflamed quarter sized ichy bumps that keep coming back
If anyone can help me I would be so thankful to have a clue of what is going on. Okay so like twice a year foe the past 2 years I get these inflamed red circles that are very itchy and about a quarter in size and when it is gone they leave a brown mark on my skin and when it comes back it is in the exact same spot and I mean the exact same spot. I get this on my arms and on my genital area and I have one one my navel. When I get this my Vagina lips get very hard and my vagina skin starts peeling from me trying to clean it, the circles last for about 1 week then go away but I get this at least once a year since I was 17 years old and like I said it leaves my skin dark brown when its gone, what is this?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be nummular dermatitis or pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

The other possibilities are of granuloma annulare and discoid eczema. If there is any itching then ringworm has to be ruled out. My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist and get it examined as treatment is different for all. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.