Red itchy bumps on face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red itchy bumps on face

3707855?1227766100
I have these red, itchy bumps on my face that appear mainly on my cheek bones near the eye area and around my hair line on my forehead. I do not wear glasses, i have tried changing creams and washes, nothing seems to help. I live in Canada and I have been waiting for 4 months to see a dermatologist. When i squeeze the bumps only a little bit of puss comes out sometimes, at other times nothing comes out. They are always red, regardless if i touch them or not. The bumps are really affecting me and making me not want to go anywhere. Could the bumps be because of birth control pills? I am on Diane-35. I have photos if they would help.
Ivana

It would help to see the photos, are their any scales on the bumps at all? any dry skin.
I submitted a photo, it is pending. My skin is a little dry now, due to the weather change. However I have had the red bumps now for about 4 months, even in the summer when my skin was not dry. I do not know what you mean by scales.

Thank you for the fast reply
By scales I mean some sort of dry skin that you would be able to pick off, its like a piece of dry skin above the bumps.
there are no scales on the bumps, the bumps are the same texture as the rest of my skin, however the bumps are just red, a little raised and itchy. If i try and squeeze them, a tiny tiny bit of clear puss will come out.
they are on my neck as well. I posted a picture, i hope it clears soon, then u will know exactly what i am talking about.
May just be a rash or a form of dry skin, an allergic reaction, I'd suggest going to see a family doctor or a dermatologist, he'd probally prescribe you with a cream to mend the itching and eventually take away the rash/bumps.
pics are up, i have to wait 2 months until my dermatologist appointment, is there anything i can put on the bumps until i see a doctor that will help?