Red itchy bumps on skin
Hi, I'm 22 years old and for about two weeks now I've had small-ish red bumps on my upper body (mostly on arms, some on the neck, today two appeared on my face). They are itchy and they look exactly like mosquito bites. I haven't changed any of the products I usually use (detergent, soap, medicine, etc.), I have no known allergies and it's not related to sweating either. They take a few days before they start going away, so I doubt it's hives. I've had no other symptoms besides the bumps.
Does anyone have an idea what it could be?
Additional details: Probably irrelevant, but my boyfriend has eczema and I help him put on his eczema cream but I always wash my hands after. The only theory I have for my bumps is that we have cats (they are inside cats and have never been outside or in contact with other animals) that sleep in our bed and thought maybe it could be due to transferring bacteria from the litter box to the bed. But I've had my cat for more than a year, and the other one for about a month and never had skin problems before this...
It can be due to irritated hair follicles, heat rash or sweat dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

I wear pants with a belt. And like right were the belt touches my skin like when i sit down is a red itchy spot. I think it is from my belt but its been there for a long time and it still itches. Im not sure what it is.