Red itchy bumps with white pimply heads that burn on stomach, legs and ...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red itchy bumps with white pimply heads that burn on stomach, legs and butt.

Alright so i am going crazy here. I recently started getting little red bumps on my lower abdomen. At first they were just sort of itchy, then they got these big white bumps on top of  the red bumps that look like huge pimples and they started getting itchy-er. Now its spreading downwards, to my pelvic area but not near my vagina or anything. also it moved to my knee and my butt. They burn when anything rubs them and they are extremely itchy. Two doctors have seen the stomach ones and immediately dismissed it as wearing tight pants, so i stopped wearing tight pants. THEY GOT WORSE!  I have been looking at all sorts of pictures on the internet trying to see if anything looks like what i have but havent seen anything that slightly resembles it. It's not scabies, or eczema or an allergic reaction, trust me. Its also not herpes or any other sort of sti because i check my self regularly and have been dating the same guy for awhile now. He has the same problem in the exact same areas so im thinking its contagious since i wore his old belt one day and the next i had these. Hope this is enough info to help me out. If you know what it is please help me out !!
From your symptoms it can be infected and irritated hair follicles, heat rash or shingles rash. It will be best if you seek consult to a dermatologist so you will be adequately checked and the reason of your condition is known.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.