Red itchy bumps with whiteheads
I have red itchy bumps with white heads on them on my thighs, butt and vaginal area. They kind of look like mesquito bites and range in size from a piece of corn to a silver dollar. They usually are really itchy for a few days then they start to go away and I get another one somewhere else. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. I am in a committed relationship and have been for over a year so I dont think its an STD but I cant seem to get rid of it. Any suggestions?

Are there other symptoms present? Try to avoid scratching to prevent secondary infection. If you do not have a history of allergic reaction, this could be an irritation, infection or skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema. Eczema  is an inflammation of the epidermis wherein it there is   dryness and recurring skin rashes. The rash presents with itching and dryness, blistering, or bleeding.  Try to use mild soap and avoid strong soap or detergents. If it persists, have this evaluated further for proper management. It is important to examine the lesions directly to determine the diagnosis.

Take care and keep us posted.
I really dont think its eczema, I have excema and I know what it looks like. These look like mesquito bites with whiteheads on them and if you pop the whiteheads puss comes out. There are no other symtoms
My son just got something today on the inside of his arm.  Small Red bumpy spots with four or so whiteheads, seemingly like you describe.  I've been online without help.
My grandson has had the same thing for about three weeks now!  Two doctors and serveral creams later and it won't go away.  Some of the creams reduce the redness and relieve some itching, but the bumps never go away.  As soon as I stop using the cream, it comes back with a vengeance!