Red itchy growing curvy line on foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red itchy growing curvy line on foot

Four days ago I had a small rectangular itchy red bump on top of my foot towards the inner arch.  The next day the rectangle grew longer.  The next day the line zig zaged towards the top of my foot in an extreamly curvy pattern with a new small bump where the zig zag ends.  I feel like the line is moving up my foot.  It resemblesa varicose vein.  Thank you for your diagnosis.  Any holistic/natural treatments would be greatly appreciated.

It appears that you may be having some kind of infection probably fungal in nature. usch infection is called as Tinea and is curable if anti fungals and antihistamines are used.

I am speculative as far as this being varicose veins is concerned, It is unlikely that it would present like this. Nonetheless, you may get this examined by a doctor who would also be able to prescribe the relevant medications.

let me know if you may need any other help/information. I have no idea about any holistic medication that you may take. I would just like you to ask you that you may try and make sure if this is beneficial for you.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers