Red itchy scaly bumpy oval patch on armpit
i woke up one morning with one bump itched bad thought bug bite, got bigger and bigger no puss just red sore and ithcy now it looks like ringworm except none of the ringworm cures are working. its in my armpit and itches horribly and is just getting bigger and bigger and it is very swollen looking and sensitive and super itchy and now after shaving my other arm pit is itchy and so are my upper thighs in the creases of thigh and crotch are very itchy and bumpy and i am hoping i did not spread somethng. it is very hot and i stopped using deoderant because was told was ringworm..without any testiing done other than i had my vet use a uv light and he said usually if ring worm it glows  but it didnt so my vet said not ring worm my pets and fam do not have this just me and it itches horribly and even using the athlete foot cream is not making it any better at all....what is this??? any idea?? it is round like ring worm but raised and very itchy and its very raw now

This discussion is related to Armpit Rash.
That happened to me when I started using a gentler deodorant product.  Apparently I'm allergic to Jason's products.  

It might be heat rash I suppose.  
so might not be ringworm??? I am pregnant so maybe that made my body react differently??? I would believe it was ringworm however i have had ringworm before and yes it itched..but it looked nothing like this. it is patchy, red inflamed sore itchy as all ya....ugh... it itches so bad i make it bleed..but no puss no blisters nothing like that i just scratch at it so much it brings blood vessels up...