Red itchy spots/bumps on my leg/feet
For about a week now I started to get red spots/bumps here and there on both my legs and my feet. They are very itchy. I started putting anti-itch cream for insect bites, allergies,etc..and it seems to provide temporary relief.

Im very nervous what sure what this can be. Hope its not some kind of infectious disease that I caught? What can this be? Can someone please provide input?Thanks,
These itchy bumps can be due to insect bites, contact dermatitis or allergies or scabies( if they start spreading). You may take oral antihistaminics like benadryl or zyrtec. Also apply calamine lotion as it has a soothing effect on the skin. You can apply OTC steroid cream but it is available under prescription.  But if the symptoms become severe then please consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.