Red knuckles
I get red knuckles in the mornings, especially when it's cold. As far as I know, I do not have diabetes or any conditions as I'm 21 and pretty healthy overall. The index and middle finger knuckles on my right hand appear to be redder than my left hand index and middle finger knuckles. Any idea what this could be?
One of the possibilities that I can think of is a vascular abnormality or Raynaud’s disease. It is a vascular disorder that affects blood flow to the extremities which include the fingers, toes, nose and ears when exposed to temperature changes or stress. This causes redness, blueness or swelling of the skin.

To confirm the diagnosis, I would suggest you to consult a vascular surgeon. Different investigations like blood sugar levels,Hb A1c levels of blood, vascular ultrasound or vascular Doppler may be needed to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment will depend on the confirmation of diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.