Red lines all over my neck
Hi, Im violet 23 y old, I got red lines all over my neck since 5 months ago and its keep appearing to a new areas on my skin like on the back on my neck also on the top of my chest .
My Question are

what causes them ?

what the medical name of them ?

how can I get rid of them?
From the symptoms the possibilities of an allergic reaction and hives need to be ruled out. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.
To confirm the diagnosis and the allergens if you are allergic to any of them, I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.