Dermatology Community
Red lumps that occationally disappear then reappear in the same places....
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red lumps that occationally disappear then reappear in the same places...

I have these weird skin problems that I can't get answers to. Firstly I get cluster of red rash spots on both cheeks. They are large in size and raised off the skin. They alternate between cheeks and sometimes disappear but reappear again a short while after, like within weeks. Then at the same time I get this red ring mark on my chest - always in the same place that is raised and looks a bit like ringworm that again, appears for a few months, goes then reappears. I have extremely sensitive skin and I always get rashes, lumpy rashes like on my forehead and all over face, which is aside from the lumpy spots I get. I've tried cutting out alcohol as that always seemed to make it worse and also changed food habits to healthier but still there. Family are always asking me why I have so many lumpy rashes and spots all over me. I feel it is important to add that they are not sore or itchy BUT they can become itchy if I'm stressed or hot. But I also have a problem with itchiness, especially in the winter where I'm constantly itching either my head or most parts of body.

If someone could please help me I'd appreciate it. I recently who a dermotologist who referred me for biopsy but I never went because it was months later (the appointment) and I was in a 'clear' phase so I didn't go as I was extremely busy at work. Wish I had now!

I have looked online and looked at pictures like of ringworm and roscea and my symptoms just don't look the same as anything I've seen :-(

Thanks in advance,

Carly x